Dear Students, Families, and Friends of The Journey School (TJS),
We thank you for all of your support and encouragement in so many ways. We are truly privileged to be working with you all and your amazing children.
We have an opportunity to now raise some funds to help our children and the school as a whole. We have the Gerten’s Spring Flower and Plant sale. Really exciting!
This fundraiser will help us to support the children of TJS to a higher level and provide extra learning resources and opportunities for all. Amazing!
We need your help!
Buy for yourself or as a gift for someone else. Sell to coworkers, grandparents, friends, other family, neighbors, and anyone else as possible.
Here is what we are asking you all to do in order to buy and sell plants and flowers –
- Take the order form we are sending home or can be found below, along with pictures of the items.
- Complete the form for yourself and share with others for them to buy also.
- Once the form is completed, please submit the form and payment payable to The Journey School (cash, check, or money order) to attention Mrs. Shannon Gostchock at The Journey School.
- All orders and payments are due by March 30, 2021.
- Pick-up for orders will be Saturday, May 8 from 2-4 p.m. at the TJS Gym Building – Door Number 6.
- Sell and buy as much as possible 🙂
If there are any questions or you need our help in any way, please let us know.
The more we sell the more we make for the children. Get out there and sell and buy!
Thanks for all your efforts and support.
Mrs. Shannon Gostchock
The Journey School